R209 Certification Report Improvements and Added Graph
R209, Informetica's report on Group Certification Progress, has undergone some exciting and extensive development improvements. The most noticeable changes include improved visual display and the addition of a graph.
These changes will be available for you to review on preview sites on January 13, 2017. R209 will go live on January 25, 2017 when it will be viewable by enabled account types who have access to the report.
What's New with R209?
- Reports generated in HTML format now use a responsive design that is mobile-friendly.
- A mobile-friendly graph that shows progress towards a selected certification. Note that graphs are supported by IE 9 or higher and other modern browsers.
- An improved visual display of the report header, data, and footer.
- Important summary information was added to the top of the report for quick reference.
- All filter criteria selected in the report wizard is now visible.
- Data is now displayed in a standard format (e.g. names and dates).
- Headers now remain visual when scrolling down long lists of data.
- Added a CSV download option.
Other R209 Enhancements
- The Excel report download is now generated in xlxs file format and has been updated. Clients that experienced permissions issues due to Windows Security Updates will no longer have this issue (read more here).
- Optimized the development code to provide increased performance and stability.
- Removed inline styles to take advantage of CSS stylesheets for standardization, modernization and responsive considerations.
Want R209 But Don't Have It?
If R209 is not available on your site and you would like it enabled, please enter a SRS ticket to request the report.