Course overview: The purpose of the NFPA standard 70E is to provide a standard for safety-related work practices for the construction, maintenance, operation and demolition of electrical systems in the workplace. This Overview covers awareness-level information for workers who have jobs or assignments that bring them into contact with electrical hazards, such as arc flash and electric shock. Completing this lesson does not designate an employee as an electrically-qualified worker.
- NFPA 70B - Recommended practices for Electrical Equipment Maintenance
- NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- OSHA 1910.335 - Safeguards for Personnel Protection
- OSHA 1910 Subpart S Electrical
- OSHA 1910 Subpart I Personal Protective Equipment
- OSHA 1926.28 Personal Protective Equipment
Interested in offering this course to your employees? Let's Talk