Course overview: To make all employees working in the construction industry aware of the requirements for use of fall protection, work positioning, fall restraint, and fall arrest systems
- Identify the effects of free-fall and sudden arrest of free-fall on the body.
- Identify the requirements for Fall Protection Systems.
- Identify the requirements for equipment used in Work Positioning, Fall Restraint, and Fall Arrest systems.
- Identify the requirements for proper use of Work Positioning, Fall Protection, Fall Restraint, and Fall Arrest systems.
- Identify the action levels imposed by CSA regarding fall hazards.
- Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code 2009, Part 9 Fall Protection
- CSA Z259
- Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (SOR/86-304)
- OSHA Standards, Title 29 CFR, Part 1926.503
- OSHA Standards, Title 29 CFR, Part 1910 Subpart D
- 29 CFR 1910.22
Interested in offering this course to your employees? Let's Talk