Learning Solutions for Construction & Mining Companies
The Informetica learning management system (LMS/LCMS) helps organizations in the construction and mining industries take responsible actions to develop a culture dedicated to safety by ensuring that all policies, procedures, and consistent training is provided to everyone in the company. By incorporating policies concerning accidents, injuries, and near-misses into the Informetica system, companies in these industries demonstrate that their safety and health performance is a top priority. Construction and mining have the challenge of dealing with hazardous environments and training workers for specific equipment and safety practices, resulting in a need for personnel to comply with workplace safety practices. Informetica enables our clients to meet their top priority of safety, a value that is fundamental to meeting the industry target of achieving zero lost-time incidents.
Key Features and Benefits of Informetica LMS for Construction & Mining Companies
- Ensure that workers are compliant with hazards and safety procedures before conducting a dangerous task
- Develop your own database of safety documentation, assessments, and training to provide measurable results
- Empower workers to exceptional safety performance and motivate subcontractors to work safely and adopt your company's commitment to safety and health
- Provide consistent and thorough employee orientation materials
- Create pre-job safety instructions and planned safety content
- Measure and document unsafe practices
- Provide safety inspections and checklists
- Analyze accident causes, determine areas that need to be addressed, and establish actions to prevent recurrence
- Reduce operating costs and increase productivity because less time is lost to accidents
- Reduce the expense of lost time injuries through compliancy and certification training
- Capture valuable information from a worker before retirement and provide best practices for succession planning
- Access critical information for all workers, supervisors, safety committees, safety trainers, and construction or mine managers
- Develop procedures to ensure that workers and supervisors understand safety requirements
- Recruit, train, develop, and retain a highly qualified workforce
Big or small? We have the perfect solution for you.
See how Informetica can provide you with a platform to create, deliver and track employee performance - all from a powerful and scalable cloud-based solution. Contact an Informetica rep today!